Requisition Number: 308487
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308487
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Product Owner to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Product Owner:
- Represent the customer, ensuring that product development meets customer needs
- Interact with customer regularly to communicate project status
- Create/maintain product backlog
- Prioritize and sequence work to maximize business value/ROI
Requirements of the Product Owner:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 5 years of business analysis and requirements management experience
- Ability to understand complex business environments and interdependent relationships
- Committed to delivering quality products on time and to customer satisfaction
- At least 3 years of hands-on Agile/Scrum experience, with a strong understanding of Kanban/Scrum methodology
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across all levels of the organization
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written), listening, consulting, and analytical skills
- Sound critical thinking and judgement; willing to take the initiative
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of UX design principles is a plus
- Six Sigma experience is a plus
Keywords: Product Owner, Business Analysis, Requirements Management, Financial Services, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, UX, User Experience, Communication
Job ID: 308487
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts