Requisition Number: 308491
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308491
Our higher education client dedicated to enriching the lives of their students through immersive and rigorous studies. They are devoted to providing a rich and diverse environment among both students and staff. Our client is currently seeking a passionate Business Analyst to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Work collaboratively to gather, assess, and document business requirements
- Develop systems specifications and perform supporting configuration
- Create test plans and test functionality to ensure new products or fixes have corrected identified issues without regression issues
- Document and follow bugs through the development life cycle
- Implement new systems and enhancements in coordination with business and technical resources
- Participate in all Scrum events, including daily stand up meetings, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Develop materials and present at various meetings
- Serve as a technical expert related to product and business processes
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience required
- At least 1 years of experience in systems analysis, business analysis, technical support, or similar role
- Experience with business process analysis and writing business requirements/functional specifications documents
- General understanding of iterative development, software development processes, incremental delivery, and the value of metrics
- Familiarity with common Agile methodologies and practices
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Advanced in MS Office: Excel, Word, MS Project, Access, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies/applications
- Adaptable and flexible in a dynamic work environment
Keywords: Business Analyst, BA, Scrum, Agile, Business Process Analysis, Iterative Development, Incremental Delivery, Excel, Word, MS Project, Access, PowerPoint, Visio
Job ID: 308491
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts