Software Quality Analyst
Requisition Number: 308498
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308498
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Software Quality Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Software Quality Analyst:
- Perform QA activities: analyze applications/requirements, develop test strategies, create test case documentation, and execute testing
- Work collaboratively within and across teams and also work independently to set and maintain plans and schedules
Requirements of the Software Quality Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of experience in software development testing methodologies for web-based applications
- Strong experience with QA practices: test strategy, planning, execution, and automation
- Experience using various testing methodologies, including Agile testing processes and procedures
- Demonstrated experience in testing, automation, and quality assurance
- Experience using quality management software to track testing activities
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and testing
- Knowledge of WCAG accessibility testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL/RDBMS
- Knowledge of the system development life cycle
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Keywords: Software Quality Analyst, QA, Software Testing, Agile, Automated Testing, Quality Assurance, WCAG, SQL, RDBMS, System Development Life Cycle, SDLC
Job ID: 308498
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts