Technical Project Manager
Requisition Number: 308499
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308499
Our well established client is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager:
- Manage cross-functional teams in all aspects of development and process analysis projects
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans, schedules, and work flows
- Create and track performance of the cross-functional teams
- Drive projects through to completion, focusing on cost, schedule, scope, and quality
- Develop reports to regularly communicate project status to stakeholders
Requirements of the Technical Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree required; Computer Science/MIS/Business Administration/Engineering or related preferred
- PMP certification preferred
Keywords: Technical Project Manager, PM, Facilitate, Lead, Mentor, Manage, PMP, Project Management Professional
Job ID: 308499
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts