Technical Support Specialist
Requisition Number: 308440
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308440
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Technical Support Specialist to join their team in McLean, VA.
Responsibilities of the Technical Support Specialist:
- Manage the support and availability of production systems, including supporting end user needs
- Provide problem and incident management and level 2/3 application production support
Requirements of the Technical Support Specialist:
- At least 3 years of technical support/service experience
- Expertise in MS Office Suite and GSuite products, particularly Excel, Sheets, and PowerPoint
- Experience working on production systems
- Experience with incident management
- Experience with tracking, following-up, and reporting on issues
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal, to clearly communicate with project teams and management
- Familiarity with network infrastructure outages
- Ability to work well with others
Keywords: Technical Support, MS Office Suite, GSuite, Excel, Sheets, PowerPoint, Production Systems, Incident Management, Tracking, Issue Resolution, Communication
Job ID: 308440
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts