AWS Cloud Systems Administrator
Requisition Number: 308511
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308511
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a AWS Cloud Systems Administrator to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the AWS Cloud Systems Administrator:
- Develop and implement automated processes for routine and repetitive administration tasks
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team to develop and implement application deployments
- Manage cloud infrastructure systems to include servers, storage, and virtual network
- Provide system administration, engineering, and management support services for cloud based infrastructure
- Provide leadership in migrating on-prem infrastructure to AWS
- Implement Infrastructure as Code using Ansible, Chef, and Cloud Formation
Requirements of the AWS Cloud Systems Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent work experience
- At least 8 years of relevant technical experience required
- Solid understanding of cloud architecture and management
- Experience in systems administration and management support for Linux and Windows OS
- Hands-on experience managing automation solutions with cloud-based services
- Hands-on experience automating repetitive administrative tasks using Python, Ansible, or similar
- Ability to implement and integrate various infrastructure systems in an IaaS environment
- Experience with security, risk, and threat analysis, detection, and remediation
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills
- Strong issue identification, troubleshooting, resolution, and escalation skills
- Relevant AWS certification preferred
Keywords: AWS Cloud Systems Administrator, Amazon Web Services, Ansible, Chef, Cloud Formation, Cloud Architecture, Systems Admnistration, Linux, Windows, Python, IaaS, Clearance Job, Public Trust Clearance
Job ID: 308511
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts