Marketing and Communications Category Lead
Requisition Number: 308512
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308512
Our client is a management consulting and government contractor with over one hundred years of experience. With over eighty offices throughout the United States, our client’s growth is indicative of sound business practices. The company has been ranked at the top of their field, year after year. They are currently looking for a Marketing and Communications Category Lead to join their talented team.
Responsibilities of the Marketing and Communications Category Lead:
- Lead strategic sourcing initiatives for assigned areas within marketing and communications
- Apply expertise to develop and execute category and sourcing strategies
- Perform tasks like spend analysis, market research, supplier evaluations, cost/benefit analysis, etc.
- Manage supplier/client relationships, vendors, and contracts
Requirements of the Marketing and Communications Category Lead:
- Bachelor's degree (Business preferred); MBA a plus
- At least 7 years of experience with category management
- Experience with strategic sourcing processes, term and conditions negotiation of supply and service contracts
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with market research/informational resources
- Ability to work in a client-centric, collaborative environment
- Interpersonal and leadership qualities to interact with internal groups and teams at various levels
- Excellent analytical skills as the basis for negotiation strategies and sourcing recommendations
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
Keywords: Marketing, Communications, Business, MBA, Strategic Sourcing, MS Office, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Leader
Job ID: 308512
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts