Intel Remote Sourceer
San Antonio, TX
Requisition Number: 308391
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308391
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking an Intel Remote Sourcer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Intel Remote Sourcer:
- Draw on sourcing experience to recruit government intel resources
- Establish and develop a strong working relationship with the recruiting manager
- Ensure candidates fully understand job requirements and expectations
- Assess candidates for their ability to perform required work functions
- Ensure recruitment process is timely
Requirements of the Intel Remote Sourcer:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, Management, or related field highly preferred
- At least 3 years of experience sourcing for IT/Intel personnel
- Experience sourcing and recruiting cleared technical candidates
- Experience utilizing a range of online recruiting tools and ATS (Taleo experience a plus)
- Experience using LinkedIn for sourcing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and team based project experience
- Decisive ability to shift priorities and function effectively in a dynamic fast paced work culture
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment life-cycle processes
- Experience with high volume sourcing
- Strong work ethic and commitment to confidentiality
Keywords: Intel Remote Sourcer, Recruitment, HR, Business Administration, Management, IT, Clearance, ATS, Taleo, LinkedIn, Communication, High Volume Sourcing
Job ID: 308391
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts