Requisition Number: 308435
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308435
Our industry-leading client is seeking a skilled Epic Analyst to join their growing team.
Responsibilities of the Epic Analyst:
- Develop, test, implement, support, and maintain Epic Revenue Cycle/ related applications (ADT/Prelude), solutions and business processes to meet operational and technical requirements
- Obtain and maintain in-depth knowledge of software functionality and acquires and utilizes knowledge of operational workflows to be implemented
- Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic software
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to specifications
- Prioritize, coordinate, and implement updates and requested changes to the system; reviews and tests each new release; troubleshoots problems and questions from end users
- Adhere to organization standards for system configuration and change control
- Ensure consumers are satisfied with reports and distribution tools
- Develop strong relationships with end user communities, customers and business partners
- Facilitate communication with stakeholders from initial requirements to final implementation
- Serves as a liaison between business operations and providers, internal information technology, system users and Epic, working within the defined project objectives for issue and problem resolution
- Troubleshoot and/or resolve application issues and escalate more complex issues as appropriate
Requirements of the Epic Analyst:
- Epic Certified Cadence/ADT Analyst
- At least 2-3 years of directly relevant, Epic experience
- Experience providing end user support in a ticketing system
- Experience identifying trends and recommending changes and workflow enhancements
- IT knowledge and background in clinical EHR/EMR
- Understanding of clinical workflows and relevant terminology
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
Keywords: Epic Analyst, Epic Certified, Cadence, ADT, End User Support, Ticketing System, MS Office
Job ID: 308435
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts