Senior Specialist Developer
Requisition Number: 308521
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308521
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Senior Specialist Developer to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Specialist Developer:
- Analyze, evaluate, recommend, develop, and implement business process improvements
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze needs and requirements and deliver associated artifacts as needs
- Liaise between internal and external partners and the software development team
- Develop and maintain global real estate data dictionary
- Source and store data points in collaboration with business and technology teams
- Develop requirements specifications
- Collaborate with business leaders to improve reporting processes
Requirements of the Senior Specialist Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 8 years of experience in software development
- Experience with Yardi Voyager app, including YSR reporting
- Business intelligence experience required
- Commercial and Investment Management experience required
- Advanced knowledge of reporting development and analytical tools (scripted, YSL, Crystal, Custom Analytics, PowerBI, Tableau, MicroStrategy) strongly desired
- Experience in database management, financial analysis, SQL queries, and Custom Analytics reports strongly desired
- Experience developing using SQL, SSRS, SSIS
- Experience interacting with different database management systems (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Experience in customizing and integrating applications, preferably Real Estate applications
Keywords: Senior Specialist Developer, Real Estate, Yardi Voyager, YSR Reporting, Business Intelligence, Investment Management, YSL, Crystal, Custom Analytics, PowerBI, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Database Management, Financial Analysis, SQL Queries, Custom Analytics, SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SQL Server, Oracle
Job ID: 308521
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts