Oracle / Informatica Developer, Investments
Requisition Number: 308523
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308523
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Oracle / Informatica Developer with Investment experience to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Oracle / Informatica Developer:
- Work on a team creating reporting functionality for institutional clients of a large investment firm
- Create innovative physical database designs and structures
Requirements of the Oracle / Informatica Developer:
- At least 6 years of experience in Oracle, PL/SQL, and Informatica
- Expertise in data analysis
- Experience in SQL performance tuning
- Experience with multiple database concepts (RDBMS, OODB, ODS, Warehouse)
- Familiarity with data modeling
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- Experience with AWS services like Dynamo DB is nice to have
- Exposure to cloud-based data repository solutions is a plus
- Experience with RESTful web services and micro-service solutions is a bonus
Keywords: Oracle, Informatica, Developer, Investments, Database Design, Data Analysis, RDBMS, OODB, ODS, Data Modeling, Agile, Financial Services, AWS, Amazon Web Services, Dynamo DB, RESTful Web Services
Job ID: 308523
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts