Java Front End Developer, Angular, Investments
Requisition Number: 308526
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308526
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Java Front End Developer, with strong Angular and Investment experience, to join their team.
Requirements of the Java Front End Developer:
- Knowledge and experience in middleware technology in Java and Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Security)
- Experience configuring client side development environments, build tools, and tests using AMD, TDD, CI/CD
- Expertise in using CSS3 features and CSS frameworks (Sass) for responsive web design
- Extensive experience in cross-browser compatibility and responsive web design (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, IE)
- Experience in Observable and RxJs concepts and usage in Angular while integrating with middle tier services
- Practical experience with consuming REST Web Services and APIs
Preferred Experience of the Java Front End Developer:
- Experience with composing Docker images and containerization
- Experience with distributed systems and design pattern
- Experience with SaaS and/or PaaS environments
- Proficiency with SQL database technologies (Oracle, MySQL)
- Familiarity with the Agile development methodology
Job ID: 308526
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts