Requisition Number: 308349
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308349
Our well established client is seeking a Test Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Test Manager:
- Accountable for planning, managing, and coordinating all test activities and evaluating the potential for risk
- Collaborate with end users and suppliers to define strategy
- Ensure appropriate tools are used for requirement definition, test defect capture and management
- Define and document testing scope
- Liaise with project managers to manage expectations for testing stages
- Report on quality metrics and test progress each week to project leadership
- Identify any gaps in team and recommend further resources
- Manage the execution of appropriate test cases/schedules
- Facilitate test planning workshops with all relevant stakeholders
- Manage the resolution of any issues relating to tests and test quality and escalate any issue that cannot be resolved
Requirements of the Test Manager:
- At least 5 years of experience in test management, in multiple roles, including functional and non-functional testing in a Waterfall environment
- Experience in a large corporate international environment
- Experience managing large numbers of business users in multiple locations
- ISEB/ ISQTB certification is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services, or equivalent ALM toolset is a plus
Keywords: Test Manager, Waterfall, Progress Reports, Test Case Execution, Test Quality, ISEB, ISQTB, Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services
Job ID: 308349
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts