Requisition Number: 308271
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308271
Our well respected client is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their dedicated team. This is an opportunity for a hands-on, lead role in advancing the team to a full DevOps model.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer:
- Lead the automation of everything
- Manage DevOps Engineers to achieve project milestones
- Regularly communicate project status with stakeholders and management
- Develop and support processes to maximize availability and meet SLAs
- Assist with the support of the environment/product during non-standard business hours
Requirements of the DevOps Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent required; Master's degree preferred
- Excellent knowledge of cloud deployment tools and methods - Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Packer
- Proficient in one or more programming languages - Java, Python
- Experience with configuration management systems - Chef, Ansible, Puppet
- Experience with CI/CD strategies and tools - Ansible, Jenkins
- Experience designing solutions in AWS (or Azure)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and processes
- Experience in a leadership role, mentoring and guiding engineers
- Superb communication skills, verbal and written
- Exceptional debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Keywords: Lead DevOps, Engineer, Automation, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Packer, Java, Python, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, AWS, Azure, Agile
Job ID: 308271
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts