Requisition Number: 308284
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308284
Our well established client is seeking a passionate Security Architect to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Security Architect:
- Develop and maintain security architecture to meet business needs
- Ensure effective security measures are embedded into standardized designs for network architecture
- Support ongoing and future projects, ensuring that security is always considered
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure security of critical business processes
- Ensure security architecture meets requirements reached by external and internal customers
Requirements of the Security Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience applying security architecture in a large global environment
- Strong experience designing and implementing technical security solutions
- Demonstrated experience applying emerging technologies in the development of secure solutions
- Experience designing and managing security controls within service providers and the cloud
- Experience as an engineer, working closely with business stakeholders and architects
- Knowledge of major SCADA protocols
- Experience with NIST and NERC-CIP standards and security architecture patterns
- CISSP, SABSA, or ISSAP preferred
- CCNA or CCNP preferred
- Some travel may be required
Keywords: Security, Architect, Security Architecture, Security Solutions, SCADA, NIST, NERC-CIP, CISSP, SABSA, ISSAP, CCNA, CCNP
Job ID: 308284
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts