Sr. Java Developer - Docker + Tridiom CMS
Requisition Number: 308570
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308570
Sr. Java / CMS Developer - CaaS
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 12months+ Renewable
Hire Method: Skype
Our innovative and industry leading client is searching for an Sr. Java Development resource who has strong Content Management development experience and a background designing, developing, and testing APIs in the Columbus, OH area. This project will be modernizing a Headless CMS that will be very optimized and responsive for
Ideal Java / Content Management Developers will have strong experience creating robust APIs that pull information from multiple data sources, including headless Content Management Systems. Strong REST API development experience is needed for this role along with past CMS experience.
Duration: 12 months+ Renewable Multi-Year Contract
Rate: $65.00 - $80.00/hr BOE C2C or W2 (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k Benefits)
Requirements for Java Developer (CaaS / CMS)
- 3+ years Java (7 or above) experience, ideally working with Content as a Service for Content Management System (CMS) Development
- Experience designing, developing, and securing REST APIs for headless CMS implementations.
- Experience with RESTful API Modeling Language (RAML).
- Experience modeling and authoring content for multiple view, application, and device targets within a CMS and CaaS.
- Proficient understanding of versioning control systems (Git), BitBucket and JIRA
- Extensive experience developing and implementing CMS Solutions, using tools such as: Hippo , Drupal , AEM , Headless CMS
For immediate consideration, please send updated MS Word resume to: JPearce@eliassen.com
Keywords: Rest API, Rest Asssured, CMS, Headless CMS, Tridion, Alfresco, Drupal, Joomla, omnichannel, Content Management System, Google container, Magnum, CoreOS, Amazon ECS, SDL Tridion, Hippo , AEM , Headless CMS
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts