New Hyde Park, NY
Requisition Number: 308466
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308466
Our industry-leading client is seeking a QA Analyst to join their growing team.
Responsibilities of the QA Analyst:
- Serve as a member of an Agile Scrum team to deliver high quality software in two week sprints
- Develop test plans and conduct sprint testing; develop and reinforce test methods and product quality indicators
- Create complex test scripts, actively participate in sprint planning, daily scrums, and sprint retrospectives
- Document software issues and enhancement requests; create detailed steps for duplication of defects
- Operate efficiently with a high level of energy
Requirements of the QA Analyst:
- At least 3 years of software testing experience, including developing and maintaining software test plans
- At least 3 years of experience with automation tools and frameworks like Robot Frameworks, Page Object Frameworks, and Selenium
- At least 3 years of experience with Python
- Solid understanding of Agile QA concepts and processes
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Motivated self-starter, team player, with a desire to learn and grow
- Skilled negotiator
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or technical field
Keywords: QA Analyst, Agile, Scrum, Software Testing, Test Plans, Automation, Selenium, Python
Job ID: 308466
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts