New York, NY
Requisition Number: 308485
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308485
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Content Strategist to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Content Strategist:
- Ensure that digital content is engaging, user-focused, of high quality, and furthers client mission
- Lead content strategy throughout the digital project life cycle
- Assist in the definition and realization of a vision/direction for the project
- Work closely with project stakeholders to develop, integrate, and maintain accurate and consistent content
Requirements of the Content Strategist:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience creating and managing marketing or educational content within a digital content management system
- Experience in digital CMS, including technical and workflow issues present with large-scale digital content projects
- Experience in education-related industries highly preferred
- Project and time management skills, with the ability to manage expectations and deliver on deadlines
- Experience in CMS system migrations, content audits, and digital life cycles and workflows
- Familiarity with publishing standards including HTML and XML (DITA XML ideal)
Keywords: Content Strategist, Digital Content, CMS, Education, Project Management, HTML, XML, DITA XML
Job ID: 308485
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts