Requisition Number: 308578
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308578
- Translate designs/wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize cross-browser and device capabilities of components for maximum performance
- Utilize React.js to develop new user-facing features
- Collaborate with product team and graphic designers
- Learn/understand user interactions
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Strong experience Unit Testing with Karma or Jest
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Job ID: 308578
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts