100% Remote Functional Programmer
Requisition Number: 307301
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307301
Our highly regarded client is looking for a strong Functional Programmer to join their team, the position can be 100% Remote.
Requirements of the Functional Programmer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred; or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in application development
- At least 2 years of experience with networking systems and technologies
- Experience and skill in at least one functional language and a containerization technology is ideal
- Solid development experience, comfortable working in multiple languages at once (Java, F# required; Python and/or Golang a plus)
- Experience working in Agile collaborative coding environments
- Experience in large scale operations environments
- Experience working in distributed, remote teams across multiple time zones a plus
- Experience with virtualization technologies a plus
- Configuration Management tools experience with Ansible or SaltStack a plus
Job ID: 307301
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts