Requisition Number: 308567
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308567
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a DC Technician to join their team in Richmond, VA.
All applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the DC Technician:
- Identify, analyze, and resolve facilities-related production issues
- Provide comprehensive documentation of all issues and remediations
- Work with operational staff and customer IT teams to support issue management activities (root cause analysis)
- Create and implement project design
- Create and implement security standards
- Must be available for occasional on-call support
Requirements of the DC Technician:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant operations role (cabling systems, asset management, power/space management)
- Strong knowledge and ability to support distributed systems hardware platforms and operating systems
- Understanding of cloud based technologies
- Understanding of complex networks
- Python/Linux skills
- ITIL Certification, MCSE, MCSA preferred
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
Keywords: DC Technician, Networking, Python, Linx, ITIL, MCSE, MCSA
Job ID: 308567
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts