Angular Developer, Spring, Rest, some .Net, Investments
Requisition Number: 307165
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307165
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Angular Developer with Rest, Spring, and some .Net experience to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Angular Developer:
- Develop applications for large institutional client
- Redevelop a variety of .Net apps in Java
- 70% Java/Angular and 30% .Net
Requirements of the Angular Developer:
- Some .Net C#, WPF, XAML experience
- Expertise in source control management systems, including GIT and Stash
- Any experience in CI/CD practices for continuous integration and automated deployment/rollback practices
- Extensive experience working closely with internal technology/business teams and 3rd party service providers to recommend and deliver solutions to complex problems
- Experience with Agile, preferably Scrum-based
- Exposure to automated testing techniques and practices
- Any AWS experience is a big plus
Job ID: 307165
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts