Requisition Number: 308591
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308591
Our industry-leading client is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Program Manager:
- Plan and manage interdependent projects, integration planning
- Devise strategies and objectives that will drive business engagement
- Lead/evaluate project managers and staff
- Develop and maintain deadlines and budgets
- Apply change, risk, and resource management principles
- Overall responsibility for program resources and vendors
- Resolve higher scope project issues
- Assess program performance and adjust as appropriate to maximize ROI
Requirements of the Program Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Management or a relevant field required; Master's degree a plus
- Demonstrated experience and success as a Program Manager
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Experience with an implementation of an eTMF Content Management system
- Thorough understanding of performance evaluation and change management
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
Keywords: Program Manager, Change Management, Risk Management, Resource Management, eTMF CMS
Job ID: 308591
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts