QA Automation Engineer
Requisition Number: 308610
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308610
Our client is a foremost authority on developing and disseminating educational literature. Focused on impacting young learners, our client’s work increases accessibility to educational materials - bridging gaps in opportunity and achievement. Our client is seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the QA Automation Engineer:
- Plan, develop, debug, and execute testing and test automation
- Maintain and extend automation test framework for test coverage and reliability
- Drive the selection of appropriate tools
- Define and execute a product quality strategy, participate in deployment and verification
- Drive CI/CD efforts; maintain good practices for functional and automated testing
- Ensure adherence to industry standard and enterprise level best practices and processes
- Participate in Scrum/Kanban Agile ceremonies: sprint planning, retrospectives, backlog grooming etc.
Requirements of the QA Automation Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in QA
- Experience working on Agile Scrum teams, participating in Scrum ceremonies like sprint planning, retrospectives, and backlog grooming
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration environment - Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity
- Experience with automated testing tools - Protractor, Selenium Web Driver, SoapUI, JMeter and API testing tools
- Experience with testing frameworks and design patterns: BDD, TDD, Page Objects
- Good understanding of Object Oriented programming
- Experience testing large scale distributed software platforms
- Experience with Jira or similar tool
- Experience with source control tools: Git, SVN, etc.
- Knowledge of virtualization/containerization is a plus
- Motivated self-starter, quick learner
Keywords: QA Automation Engineer, Quality Engineer, CI/CD, Quality Assurance, Agile, Scrum, Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Protractor, Selenium Web Driver, SoapUI, JMeter, BDD, TDD, Page Objects, Object Oriented Programming, Jira, Git, SVN
Job ID: 308610
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts