Senior Software Engineer
Requisition Number: 308611
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308611
Our client is a foremost authority on developing and disseminating educational literature. Focused on impacting young learners, our client’s work increases accessibility to educational materials - bridging gaps in opportunity and achievement. Our client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer:
- Work on a software development team to create software that drives business objectives
- Learn and apply cutting edge technologies in the software development process
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement related to engineering
Requirements of the Senior Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- At least 4 years of experience in software development and engineering
- Solid understanding of the software development process/life cycle
- Experience working in a team-based Agile development environment
- Experience with JVM-based languages, including Java and Scala
- Knowledge of Spring Boot and web services
- Knowledge of container technologies such as Docker
- Interest in technologies such as Mesos, Aurora, Kubernetes
- Interest in cloud technologies (AWS/Azure) and systems like Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Amazon Kinesis
Keywords: Senior, Software Engineer, Agile, Java, Scala, Spring Boot, Web Services, Docker, Mesos, Aurora, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Amazon Kinesis
Job ID: 308611
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts