100% Remote Web Development Assistant
Requisition Number: 308616
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308616
Our highly regarded client is seeking a Web Development Assistant to join their dedicated team.
This position can be 100% Remote, although you will need to work GMT hours.
This position will be 20-30 hours/week for the first month, and 30-40 hours/week for the remainder of the assignment.
Responsibilities of the Web Development Assistant:
- Build web pages and online courses utilizing modern web, scripting, and web publishing tools
- Perform a variety of coding and programming tasks
- Develop code and integrate graphics, text, video, and sound
- Create custom web applications
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility of web pages
- Stay current on the latest technologies related to browsers and plug-ins
Requirements of the Web Development Assistant:
- Associate's/Bachelor's degree
- Ability to follow detailed requirements and create content for several projects
- Very little custom coding required
Job ID: 308616
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts