Senior ColdFusion Developer
Requisition Number: 308549
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308549
Our large government client is looking for a Senior ColdFusion Developer to support a migration from ColdFusion 9 to ColdFusion 2016. You will make recommendations for modifying applications or databases and will develop web applications with emphasis on business process automation. This resource will also design comprehensive reporting and business analysis tools for an enterprise business environment.
This is a not a teleworking position and due to government clearance requirements, only US Citizens and Green Card holders with clearance eligibility will be considered.
Requirements of the Senior ColdFusion Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 11 years of work experience
- Proven track record creating advanced software solutions
- Strong ColdFusion experience (9 & 2016)
- Strong database development experience including DB2, stored procedures, SQL, and relational database modeling
- Strong UI design skills, with the ability to architect client solutions and technical specs based on provided functional specifications
- Experience with code analyzers such as SonarQube
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming (OOP) and web server technology
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to work in an Agile environment
- Technical experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), from initiation through maintenance and support
- Experience with version control and source safe software
- Solid background in testing, including unit testing and regression testing
- Solid problem solving, time management, and communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional interpersonal skills to be utilized in frequent customer interactions
Desired Experience of the Senior ColdFusion Developer:
- Familiarity with common developer tools – Java / WAS / Eclipse/ Jenkins
Job ID: 308549
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts