Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Owings Mills, MD
Requisition Number: 308566
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308566
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET):
- Develop and execute comprehensive automation test plans and test cases
- Maintain and build out existing automation framework
- Automate newly integrated features
- Develop tool sets to further QA and development testing
Requirements of the Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field; or, equivalent experience
- Solid Java development experience with JUnit
- Experience with automated testing tools and techniques - JUnit, NUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, SoapUI, Jasmine, Karma, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tools, Agile delivery, TDD, and BDD
- Familiarity with cloud native architectures for containerized micro services
- Experience with RDBMS development
- Familiarity with modern front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone, and React
- Experience with AWS, React, or other cloud computing platforms is a strong plus
- Experience with code versioning and management, including Git
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build productive working relationships across teams
Keywords: Software Development Engineer in Test, SDET, Quality Assurance Engineer, QA, Selenium
Job ID: 308566
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts