SharePoint Subject Matter Expert
Requisition Number: 308630
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308630
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a SharePoint Subject Matter Expert to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the SharePoint Subject Matter Expert:
- Provide SharePoint site and content support to a government client
- Assist site owners with the set up/updating of site collections, content, and display
- Perform Tier 2 activities during the migration to SharePoint 2016
Requirements of the SharePoint Subject Matter Expert:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline; or, equivalent experience
- At least 14 years of overall related experience
- Experience with SharePoint design, development, installation, configuration, and support
- Experience with SharePoint administration
- Experience developing within the .NET framework
- Expertise in developing N-tier web applications
- Experience converting Access databases into SharePoint
- Ability to translate client needs into actionable tasks
- Excellent communication skills
Keywords: SharePoint, Subject Matter Expert, SME, Clearance Jobs, SharePoint 2016, .NET, MS Access
Job ID: 308630
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts