Cyber Security Risk Analyst
Florham Park, NJ
Requisition Number: 305344
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305344
Do you have a passion for Cyber Security? Here is your chance to get your hands on the latest and greatest technology in the industry. In this Cyber Security Risk Analyst role you will identify potential threats and vulnerabilities to the organization’s people, process and technology, as well as perform technology risk assessments of applications & platforms using organizational framework.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Risk Analyst:
- Develop IT risk scenarios to determine potential impact to technology objectives and operations
- Determine key risk points and follow process for risk assessment and risk acceptance
- Report and communicate the results of risk assessments to stakeholders
- Manage and coordinate the risk assessment process and ensures adherence of process by more junior team members. Trains and mentors staff members to ensure quality of output and growth of individuals
Clear understanding of technology threats and vulnerabilities related to:
- Applications and technology systems
- Emerging / Disruptive Technologies
- Supplier / Vendor Management
- Data Management
- Hardware, Software and Appliances
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Thorough knowledge of risk and control domains surrounding:
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery/Sustainability
- Capacity Management
- Cyber Security
- Incident and Change Management
- Asset Management
Keywords: Cyber Security Risk Analyst, Cyber Security, Change Management, Asset Management, Capacity Management, Business Continuity, Software Development Life Cycle, SDLC
Job ID: 305344
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts