Requisition Number: 308377
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308377
Our innovative client is seeking an iOS Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the iOS Engineer:
- At least 5 years of experience in end to end development of iOS applications
- Experience with iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Animation)
- Experience with multithreading and background execution
- Excellent knowledge of Xcode/Instruments
- Solid computer science knowledge and experience: OOP and data structures
- Exceptional portfolio of compelling and complex mobile app development
- Working knowledge of Git
- In-depth knowledge, experience, and passion for mobile development
Keywords: iOS, Engineer, Swift, Objective-C, OOP, Git, Xcode, Multithreading
Job ID: 308377
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts