New York, NY
Requisition Number: 308459
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308459
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking an Agile Coach to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the Agile Coach:
- Provide training to business stakeholders and Agile teams, ensuring adherence to enterprise standards and processes
- Mentor Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Development team members by answering questions, providing feedback and means for improvement
- Mentor management team to foster Servant-Leadership mindset
- Provide subject matter expertise on a wide range of agile topics such as User Stories, Acceptance Tests, Automated Testing, TDD, WIP Limits, etc.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Agile implementation standards within the organization while guiding the implementation of high quality Agile initiatives
- Conduct presentations, lunch and learns, to raise awareness about the benefits of adopting an Agile development process
Requirements of the Agile Coach;
- Multiple years of practice as an Agile practitioner, followed by multiple years as an Agile Coach
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices, including scaling agile framework across program portfolio
- Expertise in coaching, mentoring, and servant leadership
- Enterprise level experience
Keywords: Agile Coach, Servant-Leader, User Stories, Acceptance Testing, Automated Testing, TDD, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
Job ID: 308459
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts