Full Stack Software Engineer
Requisition Number: 306268
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306268
Our innovative, highly recognized client is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Contract type highly flexible: ability to work contract, contract to hire, OR direct hire!
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Software Engineer:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain a variety of applications and features for the organization
- Work closely with designers, managers, and engineers to turn requirements and designs into an engaging user experience
- Utilize modern tooling to enhance development, testing, and performance
- Strive for continuous improvement and enhancement of the user experience
- Mentor junior engineers
Requirements of the Full Stack Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Web services written in Java
- Microservice architectures and messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ), REST and other concepts in API architecture
- Databases (relational and document)
- Functional, unit, and integration testing
- Experience shipping robust, high-performance, high-scalability applications to production
- Experience in a 24/7 production environment
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers from a variety of disciplines
Job ID: 306268
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts