Technical Lead - Android
Requisition Number: 307542
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307542
Our innovative client is seeking a Technical Lead with expertise in Android technologies to join their growing team.
Responsibilities of the Technical Lead - Android:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain a next generation mobile platform
- Draw on expertise to influence architecture and development
- Work closely and cross-functionally to turn requirements/design documents into captivating UX
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior engineers
- Foster a spirit of continuous improvement of internal processes and user experience
Requirements of the Technical Lead - Android:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science; or, equivalent experience
- Significant Android development experience
- Testing experience: functional, unit, and integration
- Ability to design and develop robust, high performing applications
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams
Keywords: Android, Technical Lead, Mobile Development
Job ID: 307542
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts