Senior Active Directory Systems Administrator
Requisition Number: 308322
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308322
Our higher education client dedicated to enriching the lives of their students through immersive and rigorous studies. They are devoted to providing a rich and diverse environment among both students and staff. Our client is currently seeking a passionate Senior Active Directory Systems Administrator to join their team.
Requirements of the Senior Active Directory Systems Administrator:
- At least 5 years of Active Directory experience
- Experience with Azure AD federated single sign-on integration
- Experience with MS AD services (AD Certificate Services, Domain Services, Federation Services, Networking Services)
- Knowledge of AD sites, trusts, and topology
- Extensive experience with SaaS and on prem integrations required LDAP, OpenLDAP, or AD integration
- Extensive ADSI, PowerShell, remote PowerShell, remote ADSI experience
- Familiarity with Identity Federation technologies
- Microsoft Online - Office 365 with mail migrations
- Azure/Cloud experience
- MCITP, MCSE, or other relevant Microsoft certifications
- Training/certification in: Agile, DevOps, ITIL, COBIT, NIST, or related frameworks
- Participate in regular on-call rotation; may be required to work outside normal business hours occasionally
Keywords: Active Directory, Azure, Microsoft, PowerShell, Identity Federation, Office 365, Mail Migrations, Cloud, MCITP, MCSE, Agile, DevOps, ITIL, COBIT, NIST
Job ID: 308322
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts