Junior Network Security Administrator
Requisition Number: 306858
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306858
Our well established client is seeking a passionate Junior Network Security Administrator to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Junior Network Security Administrator:
- Analyze network security needs and offer solutions to fit needs
- Ensure compliance with NIST standards and other relevant policies
- Offer recommendations for the development and analysis of Network Security policies and processes
- Provide comprehensive documentation of computer security policies and procedures
- Provide alternative solutions for requests that violate security policies
Requirements of the Junior Network Security Administrator:
- At least 2 years of networking experience; or, CCNA
- Experience formulating and executing network security solutions
- Solid understanding of network topologies and protocols
- Motivated self-starter who works with a sense of urgency and operates with a high level of integrity
- Exceptional organizational, documentation, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of features of Active Directory, Group Policy and Certificate Authority technologies
- Industry certifications preferred (Cisco CCNA; CISSP; Microsoft MCSA; CompTIA A+; CompTIA Network +; CompTIA Security+)
Keywords: Network Security, Junior Administrator, NIST, CCNA, Active Directory, CISSP, MCSA, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+
Job ID: 306858
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts