Senior Business Analyst
Owings Mills, MD
Requisition Number: 308621
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308621
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Provide support for a high level regulatory project
- Interact with client to extract key information to build a Record of Processing (RoP)
- Elicit, clarify, and translate business requirements into technical specifications, documentation, and design concepts
- Define/redefine business needs for new or enhanced products, services, or business processes
Requirements of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree with a strong technical and business background
- At least 5 years of experience as a BA
- Experience working on regulatory projects
- Demonstrated experience with gap analysis, mapping, and methodology to gather information
- Ability to create professional documentation that can be review by regulators
- Solid SharePoint skills, including creating lists and pivot tables
- High level Excel skills
- Strong MS Project, Visio, and PowerPoint skills are a strong plus
- Financial services industry experience is a plus
Job ID: 308621
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts