Junior Web Developer
Requisition Number: 308646
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308646
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Junior Web Developer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Junior Web Developer:
- Provide systems administration and patching of Windows 2008-2012 systems
- Work internally and with clients to decide upon design options that meet project requirements and broader objectives
- Deploy open source solutions (Drupal, WordPress)
- Test web applications in a multi-platform, cross-browser development environment
- Stay current on new and emerging technologies; acquire new skills through independent study
- Support web design projects, ensuring appropriate branding and adherence to established enterprise standards and best web practices
Requirements of the Junior Web Developer:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of relevant web development experience
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing websites in Drupal and PHP
- Experience developing/maintaining interactive UI and OO software
- Experience with Linux, IIS, Windows Server, MySQL administration
- Demonstrated proficiency and working experience with ElasticSearch, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, and MySQL
- Understanding of OOP
- Knowledge of PHP and LAMP
- Excellent, effective communication skills are a must
- Passion for open source
- Ability to multi-task
- Fast learner and proactive
Keywords: Web Developer, Junior, Drupal, PHP, Linux, Windows, MySQL, LAMP, Clearance Job
Job ID: 308646
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts