Full Stack Web Developer
Requisition Number: 308687
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308687
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Full Stack Web Developer to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Web Developer:
- Participate in the entirety of the application life cycle, from initiation through implementation and support
- Elicit and implement requirements for the front and back end
- Perform enhancements of both mobile and web-based features
- Troubleshoot UI to ensure optimal application performance
- Utilize the latest technology to rebuild legacy applications
- Provide training and promote industry recognized best practices for software development
Requirements of the Full Stack Web Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT
- At least 5 years of work experience on a software development team
- At least 2 years of experience with the following:
- Full stack web development
- Unit and end-to-end testing
- Building web APIs
- CSS (SASS, LESS)
- Relational databases (MySQL, Postgres)
- Caching (Redis, Varnish)
- CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory
- Maven, Gradle, NPM
- Writing build scripts (Python, Unix Shell, or Perl)
- Unix/Linux experience
- Working knowledge of front end frameworks
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies is a plus
- AWS certifications are a plus
Keywords: Full Stack Web Developer, Clearance, Public Trust, Front End Development, Back End Development, Agile
Job ID: 308687
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts