Privileged Access Firewall Program Manager
Requisition Number: 308697
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308697
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a Privileged Access Firewall Program Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Privileged Access Firewall Program Manager:
- Accountable for the successful delivery of the Firecall program
- Facilitate enhancements to current processes for increased control/oversight
- Lead review meetings weekly and monthly; manage and track action from meeting reviews to resolution
- Develop reports to bring attention and transparency to this issue
Requirements of the Privileged Access Firewall Program Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in technology or equivalent
- Knowledge of and experience with IT infrastructure
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Well developed management, program management, and leadership skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- PMP preferred
Keywords: Privileged Access Firewall, Program Manager, Firecall, IT Infrastructure, PMP
Job ID: 308697
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts