Requisition Number: 308724
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308724
Our highly regarded client is seeking a System Administrator to join their dedicated team for a very long term contract opportunity.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain Secret Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the System Administrator:
- Administer systems and applications
- Provide enterprise infrastructure engineering
- Support cyber security operations
- Support end user devices and Linux systems
- Assist with automated configuration management
- Perform security vulnerability remediation
Requirements of the System Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in IT and Linux administration, with the skills to monitor and maintain an enterprise Linux environment
- Well versed in TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, and LDAP
- Experience with developing and implementing system security plans
- Experience in the admin and tuning of Linux and application stacks (Apache, Tomcat, Samba, MySQL)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
Keywords: System Administrator, Clearance, Secret Clearance, Linux, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINDS, LDAP, Apache, Tomcat, Samba, MySQL
Job ID: 308724
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts