Application Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 308693
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308693
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking an Application Business Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Application Business Analyst:
- Develop business requirements for the application
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications
- Perform gap analysis to determine and define customer business needs
- Ensure implementation efforts meet expectations and requirements
- Facilitate Joint Application Development
- Serve as the primary contact with SME's
Requirements of the Application Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related field (CS/IT preferred)
- Scrum Master certification or equivalent
- At least 6 years of experience in requirements capture, management and analysis activities through all phases of the software development life cycle
- At least 6 years of experience in:
- Developing “as is” and “to be” and context diagrams;
- Translating high level business requirements into detailed use cases and flow diagrams;
- Developing detailed user, functional and system requirements; and,
- Developing or assessing Interface Control Documents
- At least 4 years of experience in large web based application development projects using Agile methodology
- At least 1 year of experience in Jira, Remedy, and related tools highly desired
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to work well independently and interact regularly with stakeholders at various levels
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical content to management and nontechnical audiences
Keywords: Application Business Analyst, BA, Scrum Master, Agile, Context Diagrams, Jira, Remedy
Job ID: 308693
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts