Requisition Number: 308735
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308735
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a System Administrator to join their team in Plano, TX.
This is an exciting short term contract to hire opportunity!
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the System Administrator:
- Administer system access by maintaining User and System Access rights while ensuring adherence to established protocol and SLA's
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to internal customers
- Work on tickets for access-related isssues; perform root cause analysis as needed
- Securely communicate login credentials to the user
- Manage tasks, report on progress, and raise any issues that inhibit successful system administration
- Recommend improvements to processes, procedures, or protocols
- Serve as a key subject matter expert in 2-3 areas within the team
- Successful deliver on all KPIs and provide data for metric calculations
Requirements of the System Administrator:
- At least 3 years of Access Provisioning experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Identity and Access Management tools like SailPoint
- At least 3 years of experience in Excel, building reports, metrics, and trend analysis is highly desired
- Experience with customer service, issue ownership, processes improvements and RCA (Root Cause Analysis) is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Keywords: System Administrator, Security, Identity and Access Management, SailPoint
Job ID: 308735
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts