Requisition Number: 308753
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308753
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Systems Administrator to join their team in Plano, TX.
Responsibilities of the Systems Administrator:
- Execute steps to resolve issues and impediments related to systems performance, escalating as appropriate
- Communicate status of critical applications to relevant stakeholders
- Analyze incident trends, identify solutions to reduce them, and recommend solutions to SMEs
- Respond to severity tickets and escalate as required
- Resolve data quality issues with delivery teams
- Perform duties related to onboarding and offboarding
- Restore files from backups
- Coordinate and manage all maintenance on DDE and Teradata environment
Requirements of the Systems Administrator:
- ETL experience in production support
- Basic Ab Initio skill & experience
- Strong Unix/Linux scripting and debugging skills
- Teradata and/or DB2; Control-M; Automic
- Data mapping experience
- AWS and Cloud
Keywords: Systems Administrator, Ab Initio, Unix, Linux, Teradata, DB2, Control-M, Automic, AWS, Cloud, Data Mapping
Job ID: 308753
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts