Requisition Number: 308766
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308766
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Systems Administrator to join their team in Plano, TX.
Responsibilities of the Systems Administrator:
- Manage and maintain on premise and virtual Citrix and VMware Horizon platforms
- Work closely with customers to troubleshoot and resolve assigned issues
- Escalate and drive issue resolution related to the Horizon Platform
- Lead troubleshooting efforts on high severity incident calls
Requirements of the Systems Administrator:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience with the following:
- Large scale desktop environments
- Troubleshooting applications in a virtual desktop environment
- Citrix XenApp, application virtualization, app volumes, and VMware Thin App
- vSphere, vROPs, and VMware View/Horizon
- At least 2 years of experience with:
- VMware User Environment Manager
- VMware IDM/Workspace One
- Cloud operations
- At least 1 year of experience supporting Office Everywhere
Keywords: Systems Administrator, Citrix XenApp, VMware Horizon
Job ID: 308766
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts