Senior Data Engineer
Requisition Number: 306733
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306733
Our client is a professional organization and leading source of scientific information. They are dedicated to fostering innovation, enabling education, promoting diversity, and driving scientific advancement. They are currently seeking a Senior Data Engineer to join their passionate team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Eligible candidates will be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Senior Data Engineer:
- Design, develop, and implement efficient and effective data pipelines to move data
- Support the development of data APIs, develop data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Architect, build and launch new data models that enable reporting and analytics
- Design and develop new systems and tools to enable a quicker understanding of data
- Use expert coding skills across a number of languages from SQL and Python
- Own data solutions from end to end
Requirements of the Senior Data Engineer:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related technical field
- At least 3 years of SQL development experience required
- At least 2 years of experience with tools such as Tableau
- At least 1 year of experience in dimensional data modeling in data warehouses
- Java and/or Python development experience is preferred
- Ability to write robust and reusable code
- Exceptional communication skills including the ability to communicate data-driven insights
- Exceptional business analysis skills, including the ability to quickly business requirements into technical specifications
Job ID: 306733
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts