Requisition Number: 308428
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308428
Our cutting edge client is seeking a passionate Network Engineer to join their growing team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Network Engineer:
- Plan, monitor, and evaluate security and performance of network systems
- Assist in the implementation of network strategies
- Install, maintain, and support network equipment
- Document, install, configure, and manage network architecture
- Perform performance monitoring and provide SLA and uptime reporting
- Define, document, and implement steps to improve network architecture and security
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies to improve security and performance
- Participate in 24/7 on call support
Requirements of the Network Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related preferred; or, equivalent relevant experience
- CCNA required; other certifications a plus
- Expertise in wireless troubleshooting
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, routing/switching, and Cisco IOS and Checkpoint firewalls
- Experience with network test equipment and protocol analyzers
- Experience and knowledge of network monitoring tools and remote administration
- Ability to administer and support Microsoft and Linux OS
- Experience with clustering and SAN technologies
- Innovative problem solver
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills
Keywords: Network Engineer, CCNA, TCP/IP, Routing, Cisco IOS, Microsoft, Linux, SAN
Job ID: 308428
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts