Full Stack Java Developer
Requisition Number: 308118
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308118
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Full Stack Java Developer to join their team in McLean, VA.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the Full Stack Java Developer:
- At least 5 years of experience in Application Development
- At least 2 years of development experience of RESTful APIs using Spring or Jersey on public cloud
- At least 1 year of experience in a relational or non-relational database
- At least 1 year of experience in AWS or Docker
- At least 1 year of experience with DevOps and CI/CD processes
- Implementation knowledge of Spring Framework: Spring Boot, Spring Data, etc.
- Angular / React JS experience is a plus
- Automated testing experience is a plus
Preferred Qualifications of the Full Stack Java Developer:
- At least 7 years of experience in Java application development
- At least 3 years of experience in RESTful APIs, Spring/Spring Boot, Hibernate
- At least 3 years of experience with SOAP, REST, and JSON; MySQL, SQL
- At least 2 years of experience with Agile development processes
Keywords: Full Stack Developer, Java, Application Development, RESTful APIs, Spring, AWS, Docker, DevOps, CI/CD, Agile
Job ID: 308118
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts