Cloud Test Engineer
Requisition Number: 308737
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308737
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Cloud Test Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
All qualified applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Cloud Test Engineer:
- Develop test strategies, plans, cases, and scripts for testing AWS services
- Create and maintain test data needed for manual and automated testing
- Execute test plans to perform system testing
- Report, document, and track resolutions for bugs identified in the testing process
- Communicate test findings to the team using proper tools
- Prepare release readiness documentation
- Develop functional automation scripts in a variety of tool sets
- Help to select and implement software tools and technologies to drive SQA processes
Requirements of the Cloud Test Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineer, or MIS
- At least 5 years of experience in software systems, testing, and infrastructure development
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in the following:
- Preparing detailed test reports
- Performing data validations against Oracle DB
- Collaborating with PMs and development staff
- Analyzing, documenting, and verifying system change requests
- Preparing resource estimates for projects
- Performing white-box and black-box validation
- Guiding team members in identifying and documenting test scenarios
- Manual and automated testing experience required
- Experience with Jira and HP ALM
- Automated tools - Selenium, Cucumber
- Familiarity with performance testing tools and methods
- Excellent SQL querying abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Keywords: Cloud Test Engineer, AWS, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, SQA
Job ID: 308737
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts