Requisition Number: 308796
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308796
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Data Architect to join their team in Plano, TX.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Data Architect:
- Provide day to day Tableau server administration support
- Install, configure, maintain, and support Tableau servers
- Design, develop, and perform performance tuning of Tableau dashboard
- Train and guide Tableau developers on Tableau best practices
- Provide data architecture recommendations to structure data for Tableau dashboards
Requirements of the Data Architect:
- At least 10 years of experience in Business Intelligence
- At least 5 years of experience with Tableau Desktop, Server, and Infrastructure
- At least 2 years of experience leading other teams in software engineering or BI
- Previous roles must be focused on Tableau Server and Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Windows Servers, Active Directory, and SAML
- Experience in AWS DevOps highly preferred
- Experience automating manual processes highly preferred
Keywords: Data Architect, Business Intelligence, BI, Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, Tableau Infrastructure, Windows Servers, Active Directory, SAML, AWS DevOps
Job ID: 308796
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts